How to Care for your Diell Swimwear
1. Hand wash and rinse your suit in fresh cold water as soon as possible after wearing. If needed, use a gentle detergent specifically formulated for spandex fabrics.
2. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or other detergents that are not suitable for swimwear.
3. Do not rub or wring after washing.
4. Dry flat in shade and avoid direct sunlight.
5. Avoid contact with sunscreens or other chemicals as it can cause discoloration in the fabrics.
6. Never wash your suit in the washing machine.
7. Please be cautious of wearing your suits in chlorine and hot tubs as they can cause damage and discolor suits.